View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Newest Android release - 1st impressions 

Post Newest Android release - 1st impressions
The new Utilite Android 14.12.1 release:
http://compulab.co.il/utilite-computer/ ... :_Download:

seems to be a bit faster than ever before overall and more stable with all kinds of apps too (not a single crash yet).

Even all streaming video apps and Youtube app performs very good and they allows you to scroll movie timeline quite smoothly during playback. One media app installation was canceled with the comment "This app cannot be installed on rooted device because of copyright issues" etc. even the Android installation was the original one from the Compulab's image.

The new Audio sink selection to wired headphones with SoundAbout app works also like it should which is very nice feature.

EDIT: The newest Kodi/XBMC also seems work very stable and add-ons installs ok etc. Very good!

EDIT2: While Popcorn Time works great it is unfortunately unlegal for most of us. Netflix app works even better and is stable etc. and it sure can be recomended. With Netflix and MX video player (and few local area media apps) the Utilite Pro is great silent/low power media center.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:16 am

Post Re: Newest Android release - 1st impressions
The link is dead. Where can I download it?

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:19 am

Post Re: Newest Android release - 1st impressions
the link is ok but the content of page is empty !!

Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]