SBC-FITPC2i Single Board Computer
- Single board PC in a miniature form factor.
- Low power consumption and fan-less operation.
- Wide range of high-speed interfaces provides extensive connectivity.
- Full-featured PC single board computer, tiny and power saving
- Intel Atom Z530 CPU @ 1.6 GHz
- Intel US15W chipset
- Up to 2GB DDR2
- 4GB flash disk
- DVI & LVDS display interfaces, up to 1920x1080
- SATA HDD interface
- PXE (Ethernet) and USB boot capability
- HD Audio, line-out 2.0 / mic in / line-in
- Two 1000 BaseT Ethernet port
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- Six USB 2.0 ports
- RS-232 serial port
- miniSD Socket
- IR receiver
- Phoenix BIOS
- Single 12V supply, 5W, fanless operation
- Dimensions - 104 x 96 x 23 mm
- Runs Windows XP, Windows 7 and Linux
The SBC-FITPC2i is a tiny single board computer based on Intel's Atom Z530 processor and US15W chipset. It runs all standard operating systems and software packages, including Linux, Windows XP and Windows 7. The SBC-FITPC2i unique advantages include exceptionally small size, quiet, fanless operation and very low power consumption. SBC-FITPC2i is an extension of original SBC-FITPC2 product, enriching its features with additions required for embedded applications:
- Two 1000Mb Ethernet ports
- RS-232 serial port
- On-board 4GB solid state disk
- LVDS interface
The rich feature set of the SBC-FITPC2i is customizable according to the price / performance targets of the user's application.
- Option" column specifies the configuration code required to have the particular feature.
- "+" means that the feature is always available, regardless of P/N code.
CPU, Memory and Busses
Feature Specifications Option CPU Intel Atom Processor: Z530 - 1.6Ghz @533MHz FSB, or Z510 - 1.1GHz @400MHz FSB. L2-512KB (dynamic sizing), L1- 32KB IC, 24KB DC. Intel Deep Power Down (C6) technology support C Chipset Poulsbo US15 Intel System Controller Hub (INTEL SCH) + Memory 1GB or 2GB DDR2, 533/400 MHz, 64-bit D Solid State Disk 4GB NAND flash disk N Display interface SDVO based DVI interface. Hotplug support.
Optional 4-ch LVDS interface through FPC (mutually exclusive with SD card socket)
Audio Realtek ALC260, High Definition Audio, Line Out, shared line-in / mic-in A Ethernet Two ports, based on Gigabit PCI-Express controller Realtek RTL8111 E HDD Interface SATA-II, using Marvell 88SA8052 S WiFi 802.11 b/g capabilities, using RaLink RT3090 USB module. Up to 54 Mbps, 2.4 GHz band. W USB 6 external USB ports: 3 UHCI devices (2 port/device), one EHCI (8 port/device ) support + 1 on the mini PCIE connector (EHCI only) with max. rate up to 480 Mb/s. Four USB connectors, two other ports on internal header. + Serial port Based on IT8761 SIO (will be changed in future to different component) and RS-232 drivers Y InfraRed USB based infra red receiver I BIOS Phoenix SecureCore BIOS + SDIO slot mini SD connector supporting SDIO1.1 and MMC4.1
(mutually exclusive with LVDS option)
L Extensions 3 GPIO pins, LPC bus, I2C bus
Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental Specifications
Active consumption 5-7W depending on CPU load Dimensions 104 x 96 x 23 mm Weight 90 gram MTBF > 100,000 hours Operation temperature Commercial: 0° to 70° C
Extended: -20° to 70° C
Industrial: -40° to 85° C
Storage temperature -40° to 85° C Relative humidity 10% to 90% (operation)
05% to 95% (storage)
- SBC-FITPC2i Reference GuideAugust 25, 2011
- fit-PC2i & SBC-FITPC2i Dimensions and Connectors LocationAugust 25, 2011
SBC-FITPC2i evaluation kit
COMMERCIAL PACKAGE COMMUNITY PACKAGE Technical SupportTechnical support for 12 months.Support through users ForumLCD panel compatibility verification and driver adaptation service. -45-day trial period. Eval Kit will be accepted for refund if the user finds the product not suitable for his needs. - Hardware SBC-FITPC2i-D2G-C1600-S-E2-A-W 160GB HDD WiFi & antenna Power supply and cables
For pricing and ordering information please contact email@example.com.